Loved Ate Wore

We're finally in July and I am stoked! Barbecues, fireworks, and swimsuits always make me happy. Just to throw a twist on the traditional "Currently" post, I thought I'd share with you what I loved, ate, and wore this week.




Loved

Getting back into blogging - full swing! This little space on the internet is one of my very favorite places, and I'm so excited to be really focusing on it again. :) I even downloaded this really cute free blogging planner from Everyday Enchanting to help me stay organized.


Ate


Have you heard of Madeleine Shaw? She's kind of a big deal in the healthy blogging world right now and just came out with a book. Out of curiosity I tried one of the recipes on her site, Brussel Sprout, Sweet Potato and Tomato Salad, and I was sold. It tastes like something you'd buy in a trendy restaurant, but was super easy to make. She says to serve it hot, but we liked it better cold. :)

I'm excited to try out a few more of her recipes.


Wore

Winged eyeliner and these earrings from the Zara sale. I still haven't found a liquid eyeliner that I love... Any recommendations? :)


____________________________________________________________


I hope you're all having a wonderful Friday!

P.s. Do you know what's cuter than chubby baby wrists?


Nothing! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts