The 32 Week Update • Mommy Monday

I hope you don't mind that I've switched things up a bit this week. :)




Rather than going for a traditional pregnancy update, I thought I'd chat with you ladies about a handful of the differences between being pregnant in France vs. being pregnant in the US.

And just in case you don't want to watch the whole video - here are the five main points. Feel free to skip ahead to whichever part you'd like. :)

1. Due Date
2. Recommended Weight Gain
3. Cost
4. Maternity Leave
5. Epidurals





I would really, really love to do a Q&A type video in a few weeks, so if you have any questions please post them in the comments or hit me up on twitter. If you can't think of anything off of the top of your head, I'll be asking for questions again next week as well. ;)

Happy Monday Ladies!

Comments

Popular Posts