Your Next Impulse Buy

I've always been skeptical of H&M's make up line. Often, clothing companies that branch out make cheap, unfortunate cosmetics, so I avoid them. But H&M has this weird way of convincing me to buy things that I don't need. Plus, their cosmetics are right next to the check out line. I see them on my way out and impulse buy an add-on item or two.

I've been moderately satisfied with everything I've bought so far. Quality wise, I consider them to be generally good purse products. They get the job done and they do it pretty well. But if they get damaged while being lugged around town in my purse all day, I certainly won't be very upset about it.

That is until yesterday when I discovered a pretty little something-something while shopping for socks...



I've been looking for a good all-over face bronzer - something I can wear during the summer as a quick blush on light make up days. I wanted it to be shimmery without being glittery, and it had to have decent pigmentation.

H&M's Make Me Blush Blusher in the shade #15 Bronze is absolutely beautiful. It's not chalky or powdery at all and feels really high end. One swipe gives you all the pigment you need. There are very slightly pink undertones that make the color look really healthy. Because of this, it's definitely best as a blush or an eye shadow. It doesn't look orange or muddy at all!

It doesn't have any individual glitter particles, but it still highlights really well. This would probably suck as a contouring color. But that's not what I was looking for, so it's perfect!

Here's how it looks on the face:



And just in case you're wondering, I was also really happy with my sock purchase. :)


I haven't worn patterned socks since I was fourteen, but I'm kind of a sucker for polka dots and wanted to switch things up a bit.

Anyone else have an impulse buy that they'd like to confess to? :)

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts